Your electronic gatekeeper
Whether it’s your front door, your office car park or your business server room, Back2Base can design and install intelligent access control systems that give you control of the Who, the Where and the When.
Access control systems give you a more secure and trackable way to control and monitor who enters your property. You can create your own access rules, limiting access to particular areas at set times.
You can also use your security access control system as your electronic gatekeeper, providing valuable post incident evidence for property loss, damage or compliance with Workplace Health & Safety (WHS) laws.
Our home and business access control systems
Back2Base access control solutions come with:
- Installation and configuration: Our expert technicians will fit the entire system efficiently and with minimal fuss and disruption
- Training: We’ll show you how the system works and answer your questions
- Aftercare: Our service doesn’t stop after installation; we’re here for the long term.
- Loyalty program: We invite all our customers to join our Preventative Maintenance and Remote Support loyalty program. This helps keep your system performance up to Australian standards and gives you free remote support credits, discounts on parts and reduced price maintenance and upgrades.
Experience the benefits of access control
Our Access Control systems enable you to enjoy:
- Flexibility: With lock and key security, when one person loses their keys, the whole security system is compromised. With card access you can simply remove or reprogram the card or token of identity and restore your security
- Building Automation: Lighting and air conditioning can be switched on or off, depending on where your team members are located – improving safety and reducing energy costs
24/7 monitoring by our Priority Alarm Response Centre - Immediate action within Australian Standard Grade 1 response times
Self monitor your systems and get backup from our control room when you can'''t respond
Receive alarms to your smartphone via SMS or email