24/7 Australia-wide protection
Back2Base is known for its high-quality monitoring services, using cutting-edge technology and alarm transmission equipment.
We offer monitoring for all our core services:
A Back2Base monitored system ensures that your property is protected 24/7. Whether you’re travelling, in a meeting or asleep you can relax, knowing that we have you covered. Many insurance companies also offer a premium discount for those with monitored security systems.
Our specialist monitoring team
The control room team at Back2Base is fully trained and able to respond to any situation calmly and efficiently. No matter what time of day or night, our operators quickly assess the type of alarm and take the necessary action.
We’ll follow your exact instructions to either contact our specialist security patrols, the police and/or you.
Our monitoring service is Australia-wide and you can choose from:
- Installation and configuration: Our expert technicians will fit the entire system efficiently and with minimal fuss and disruption
- Training: We’ll show you how the system works and answer your questions
- Aftercare: Our service does not stop after installation; we’re here for the long term
- Loyalty program: We invite all our customers to join our Preventative Maintenance and Remote Support loyalty program. This helps keep your system performance up to Australian standards and gives you free remote support credits, discounts on parts and reduced price maintenance and upgrades
At Back2Base, we’ve invested in the very latest innovative technologies to ensure we can provide the best possible, high-availability service. We use multiple redundant systems and alarm communication paths to ensure we’re not affected by a single point of failure.
You’ll also benefit from the latest wireless alarm transmission technology – far more secure and affordable than traditional phone line solutions.
- Secure Communication: Independent, redundant, polled wireless communication path
- Reduced Cost: No phone call costs
24/7 monitoring by our Priority Alarm Response Centre - Immediate action within Australian Standard Grade 1 response times
Self monitor your systems and get backup from our control room when you can'''t respond
Receive alarms to your smartphone via SMS or email